We’re still in Fall… It’s very cold for me now and it’s pretty obvious I don’t like that, but I have to admit that this season is my favourite for makeup and clothes.
For this week, I wanted to create a light makeup with my Elf eyeshadow palette.
I have to take the pictures with my phone, because I don’t have camera here and, when I use flash, all colors look really good (like in the picture below). But, with the front camera, I can’t appreciate the colors… So, when I was taking the pictures, I received big news and I stopped everything I was doing. Now, I have to use this front camera pictures 😦
Anyway, I really hope you like it.
- Eyestudio Master Precise eyeliner by Maybelline New York
- False eyelashes by Ardell
- Wonder’lash Lift Me up mascara by Rimmel London
- Foundation: Superbalanced makeup by Clinique
- Fascinating White Khol by MAC Cosmetics
- Blush by Clinique
- Fit me! Bronzer by Maybelline New York
- Elf Cosmetics eyeshadow palette
- Dark Wine lipstick + Chestnut lipliner by Wet n Wild
Makeup of the week
For my makeup of this week, I used my eyeshadow palette by Elf and my Wet n Wild black eyeliner.
What inspired me was my big desire of go out and dancing, that’s the reason why I think this makeup is perfect for a Friday or Saturday night.
I hope you like it.
Colors that I used:
Lipstick: Cinnamon 509A by Wet n Wild
The pictures of each step don’t look so well, sorry about that 😦
Enjoy these pictures 🙂