I’m finishing my last semester at school and I’m looking forward to have more time for my personal projects.
For this look, I wanted to use a golden eyeshadow, because … It’s Christmas time! This color tone is perfect for holidays and this is the first time that I wear it for a long time.
I really hope you enjoy it.
For this makeup look I used:
- Pretty by Flormar bronzer
- Max Makeup Cherimoya Defined Eyebrows Kit in Dar Toned Palette.
- Elf Illuminating Face Primer
- Maybelline Fit Me foundation.
- Pretty by Flormar powder
- Maybelline Master Contour #3 highlighter
- Urban Decay Afterglow powder blush in Video
- Too Faced Rock n’ Roll palette.
- Maybelline nude eyeshadow palette
- ColourPop Ultra Metallic Lip in the shade Mugshot