Welcome to my blog. These days are going to be crazy because I’m finishing my last semester, so I’m doing my thesis, volunteering, and working at the same time. But, I can’t stop now doing my makeup once a week for you, and I have tons of new makeup products I want to share with you and I’m going to try to share them all soon. Anyway, you can follow me on Instagram (@pattylugo & @beautybypl_) to see everything about my new makeup looks, tips and more.
This new look is something that I would like to wear for new year eve. It’s perfect for night and easy to do (ok, I hope to start my youtube channel in the first trimester of next year). Also, it is easy to wear with any other lipstick color, because anyway, it will look great with the eyes.
I really hope you enjoy this look!
For this makeup look I used:
- NYX Beauty On The Go Palette – bronzers
- Maybelline Volum’ Express the colossal waterproof
- Max Makeup Cherimoya Defined Eyebrows Kit in Dar Toned Palette.
- Elf Illuminating Face Primer
- MAC Studio Waterweight SPF 30 Foundation
- MAC Studio Fix powder
- Maybelline Master Contour #3 highlighter
- Wet n Wild Coloricon blush in Heather Silk
- Too Faced Rock n’ Roll palette.
- Loreal La Palette Nude 2
- Kylie Cosmetics in “Head Over Heels”.