Hello all… I’m back on my blog after two months.
Sorry that I’ve been so absent, but I spent two months without a phone, I’m finishing school, doing my final project, plus work and businesses… So, I decided to take a break and put everything in order.
For this makeup look, I wanted to create something cute for Fall. I really love this season, the weather and fashion are pure perfections.
This is something that you could wear for lunch with friends, a work meeting or a wedding. Nice and pretty.
For this makeup look I used:
- NYX Beauty On The Go Palette – Eyeshadows and bronzers
- Maybelline Volum’ Express the colossal waterproof
- Revlon brown fantasy in dark brown
- Elf Illuminating Face Primer
- Almay Clear Complexion 4 in 1 Blemish Eraser in Neutral
- MAC Studio Fix powder plus foundation
- Maybelline Master Contour #3 highlighter
- Urban Decay Afterglow powder blush in Video
- Kylie Cosmetics lipstick in Mary Jo