Happy Sunday everyone…
I have TIME that I don’t do a review, so I thought it could be a really good idea do it today 🙂 And it’s the turn to review the Defined eyebrow kit by Max Makeup Cherimoya.
I’ve been using this kit for a while already. I bought it at Winners for a really good price, but one of the reasons why I wasn’t sure at the beginning about buying this product was because I didn’t know the brand, but at the end I thought it was really cute to say “no”!
- The box has a guide with 4 easy steps to makeup your brows.
- The shadows are very pigmented.
- It brings a mirror inside.
- The pencil is very pigmented.
- It’s perfect for someone who is learning about how to do a makeup for brows.
- Even when the pencil is very pigmented, it works better as an eyeliner and not as a brow pencil, because it’s black… Too dark for me.
- The tools are not so good, so I never use them.
- The box is a little big, so it’s a product that I can’t have inside my makeup bag.
Like I mentioned before, this eyebrow kit is pretty good for people who is learning to do makeup for brows and I always use it (as you might see in the pictures).
Now that my hair is darker than before, I use the darker tone and I apply it with a thin eyebrow brush.