Hello everyone 🙂
Makeup is one of those things that makes me feel more confident about myself. I just love how fun it is and how it can make a huge transformation.
Today I tried for the first time my new NYX makeup palette (Beauty on the Go). The colors are very pigmented, but I’m not gonna talk about it on this post, I want to write other for this palette’s review.
What inspired me to create this look was some of my favourite youtubers, like Jaclyn Hill, Carli Bybel and Nicole Guerriero. I love Cranberry color and it was the first that I wanted to try.
Also, I’m using for the first time highlighter 🙂 After watching a lot of videos about this, finally I tried and I love it. It’s not something that I want to wear in my daily life, but it’s perfect for special occasions.
I love the bronzer from this palette and, also, for the first time, I can see it on my pictures.
I hope you like it 🙂
- False eyelashes by Ardell
- Wonder’lash Lift Me up mascara by Rimmel London
- Foundation: Stay Matte by Rimmel London
- Blush/Bronzer/Highlighter: Beauty on the Go by NYX
- Eyeshadows: Beauty on the Go by NYX
- Brows: Defined Eyebrow kit by Max Makeup Cherimoya
- Fascinating White Khol by MAC Cosmetics
- Lips: lipsticks from Beauty on the Go by NYX + Mega last lip color – Cinnamon Spice by Wet n Wild