Hello hello ♡
Even when today is Saturday and my body knows it (Expression in Spanish: “Hoy es Sábado y el cuerpo lo sabe”… Meaning: it’s day to go out), I decided stay all day at home, sleep and take some time for my blog… Now I’m gonna be busier than ever and the free time is not the same as before.
Anyway, today’s post is about my makeup of the week. This time I chose a little of grey with fuchsia, eyeliner and long lashes.
Also, I’m taking advantage of my hair, because I like how it looks… Waves with volume.
I hope you like it 🙂
- Eyestudio Master Precise eyeliner by Maybelline New York
- False eyelashes by Ardell
- Wonder’lash Lift Me up mascara by Rimmel London
- Foundation: Stay Matte by Rimmel London
- Blush by Clinique
- Fit me! Bronzer by Maybelline New York
- Elf Cosmetics eyeshadow palette
- Black eyeliner by Wet n Wild
- Lips: Silk Finish (Fuchsia with Blue Pearl) + Mega last lip color (Cinnamon) by Wet n Wild