In general, I do my makeup of the week every Wednesday, but I did it today, because I haven’t decided yet what product I’m going to review this week.
Cooper is a great color to create a beautiful makeup. If you use eyeshadows in this color, you can match them with red, nude, baby pink, Bordeaux or orange lips. Also, I think it looks great with all skin tones.
- Eyestudio Master Precise eyeliner by Maybelline New York
- False eyelashes by Elf Cosmetics
- Wonder’lash Lift Me up mascara by Rimmel London
- Foundation: Superbalanced makeup by Clinique
- Fascinating White Khol by MAC Cosmetics
- Blush by Clinique
- Fit me! Bronzer by Maybelline New York
- The Nudes by Maybelline New York
- Eyeshadow palette by L’BEL
- Elf Cosmetics eyeshadow palette
- Chubby Stick intense (04 heftiest hibiscus) by Clinique
I hope you like it 🙂