Hola a todos,
Today was a pretty long day, so I finally have a moment for write this post.
I definitely love Fall colors, this season has become my second favourite (after Summer) and it’s incredible see how this is my second autumn in Toronto.
The makeup of this week was inspired by some pictures on Instagram and, of course, in fall colors. Also, I added some blue, because now it’s kind of trend.
- Maximun coverage eyeshadow quartet by L’Bel.
- Eyestudio Master Precise eyeliner by Maybelline New York
- False eyelashes by Elf Cosmetics
- Wonder’lash Lift Me up mascara by Rimmel London
- Superfine liner for brows by Clinique
- Nude lipstick by MAC Cosmetics
- Foundation: Superbalanced makeup by Clinique
- Black eyeliner by MAC Cosmetics
I didn’t use blush and bronzer this time because my skin is not so good, so every time I have early acne, I prefer avoid these products.
Anyway, I hope you like it 🙂