Products that I use and how I use them
When I was in Venezuela, I had to create a skin care routine and it has been changing it with the time.
The products that I use are:
– Effaclar by LA ROCHE-POSAY / Pure (3 in 1) by Garnier
– Anthelios 60 by La Roche-Posay
– Even better by Clinique
– Positively Radiant – Makeup Removing Cleanser by Aveeno
1. After brush my teeth, I apply a cleanser. I was using Effaclar by LA ROCHE-POSAY, which my dermatologist recommended me and it’s amazing, but I don’t have it anymore, reason why I’m using now Pure by Garnier.
What I like about this product is that is for oily skin and it’s 3 in 1: Cleanser, exfoliant and mask. So, you can choose how you want to use it.
I use it as a cleanser in the mornings and it works very well.
2. Then, I apply the sunscreen before the makeup. The Anthelios 60 by La Roche-Posay is really great because apart of protect my skin from the UV rays, it makes my face look hydrated.
When I get home after school, I remove my makeup with Positively Radiant by Aveeno.
This is a really great makeup removing cleanser. It’s oil free and it makes feel the skin very soft.
1. Before sleep, I use again Pure (3 in 1) by Garnier as a cleanser or as a mask twice a week.
2. Finally, I use Even Better by Clinique before go to sleep. This is a skin tone correcting moisturizer – you can use it too at morning.
Honey as natural mask
These are all the products that I use. However, I’m using honey to eliminate the acne spots. You can apply it at night for 15 minutes. It really works.